The world's leading professional association for the advancement of technology.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is an independent United States government agency. The FCC was established by the Communications Act of 1934 and is charged with regulating interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable. The FCC's jurisdiction covers the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. possessions.
- National association of Radio and Telecommunications Engineers
- Federal Communications Commission
- IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques (MTT) Dallas Chapter
- IEEE Communications & Vehicular Technology (CVT) Dallas Chapter
- North Texas Global Telecommunications Society (NTGTS)
- Radio Frequency Identification Tribe, (RFID) Dallas Chapter
- National Management Association, (NMA) Plano TX Chapter
"Gridline offers products
to individuals in the
community, as well as
municipalities and rural